22mm Fluco Brown Color 8 Horween Shell Cordovan Aviator Pilot Leather Watch Strap
This genuine Horween shell cordovan leather strap was handmade by Fluco, a German company founded in 1952. Using a meticulous fifty-step process, Fluco produces beautiful leather watch accessories from its workshop in the Bavarian forest town of Furth im Wald. Founded in 1905, Horween Leather Company is one of America’s oldest and most renowned tanneries; the original Horween lining of this strap may feature tanning marks or sections of the company stamp (see photos).
- Handmade in Germany by Fluco, a company founded in 1952
- Genuine Horween shell cordovan leather in iconic Color 8
- Founded in 1905, Horween Leather Company is one of America’s oldest and most renowned tanneries
- Fitted with a 20mm polished stainless steel Panerai-style buckle
- Includes one free pair of 1.78mm double-flange spring bars
Reblogged 3 years ago from www.amazon.com