1. Everyone this is my future BFF, Rose Leslie. Rose, this is everyone!
“Haiiii,” Rose says back with a Scottish accent*.
2. Sure, you know her as my BFF, but before that she was a legit actress on Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones.
“I love the fact that the two roles are so versatile, and I think being a part of that brilliant show, Downton Abbey, opened the Game of Thrones doors for me, being a northerner and all that, keeping with the accent. It was really fantastic to be in both shows,” my BFF said.
3. If you haven’t watched Downton Abbey and don’t know her character, Gwen Dawson, sometimes she said stuff like this.
4. And now as Ygritte, she’s basically just saying this all the time.
She’s not wrong, either.
Yeah, you guys, she’s really great onscreen. But she’s also great just being herself.
Which is why I want her to be my BFF…
5. Because as a little girl, Rose wanted to grow up to be a mermaid. That’s adorable.
Mike Coppola / Getty Images
I mean, seriously, don’t we all wish that was a thing, though?
7. But hates running, because she “looks like a complete weirdo” whenever she does. (Me too, Rose!!! Me too!!!)
Amen girrr. And besides, drunk dancing > running.
8. Rose is from Scotland and loves haggis, especially when it’s deep fried.
Incidentally, I’ve never tried haggis! Maybe that’s a BFF activity we can do together, Rose…?
9. Actually she just loves meat in general, like a true wildling.
She especially loves duck, though. So, lucky for her, I’m not vegetarian. Phew.
10. Rose admits that she’s “not great in the sun” and tends to burn immediately. (Like me!!!)
Girl, I carry SPF 45 on the regular.
11. Maybe that’s because she’s a natural redhead, y’all.
12. Speaking of being a redhead, she thinks all of those ginger stereotypes are bull.
Chris Jackson / Getty Images
Well, OK, I added the bull part. Rose would probs never say that, because she’s a beautiful unicorn sent from heaven, but she did say this: “I’ve kind of heard it all my life, especially being brought up in Scotland by a lot of gingers. ‘Redheads have this big temper’ and, ‘You don’t want to step on the wrong side of a redhead because you know, they’ll flip their lid.’ But I’m not really good at being in an argument. I’m pretty terrible. Maybe if you back me into a corner.”
13. Oh, and did I mention that she still rides the bus?
Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
Yeah, the first time Rose ever got recognized as a celeb was while she was on the bus with her sister.
14. If you want her to sign your weird body part at Comic-Con, she’s totally down.
Kevin Winter / Getty Images
In fact, signing someone’s forehead was one of the highlights of her ‘Con experience. So, start unbuttoning those shirts, fellas.
15. Another reason why Rose and I should be BFFs? She’s dating Jon Snow IRL, just like all of us would like to do.
That’s right, shippers, these two are boning on and off set, because Rose is a total BOSS.
16. Oh, and sometimes on Game of Thrones she says stuff like this, and I die a little.
17. Or this, and I’m equally dead.
18. But then she brings out the whip and is all, “Yeah, we boned Jon Snow, but I will cut a bitch if you so much as look at another Wildling.”
19. And then goes back to being sweet, and I effing LOSE MY MIND.
20. But the thing is, I know she’s not JUST a Wildling, she’s also a lady who looks really great in hats. And I appreciate that.
21. Even little flouncy bonnet hats with matching aprons.
22. And when she wakes up, it’s like watching a Disney princess emerge from an enchanted sleep.
23. So, do I have anything to offer Rose Leslie as her new BFF, aside from endless compliments, shopping trips, and hair braiding?
Ian Gavan / Getty Images
24. Not really, no, but I do know how to follow orders.
So, Rose Leslie, will you be my new BFF?
Apologies to my old BFF, Elisa Underhill, you’ll have to be my second in command. Hope that’s cool.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/24-reasons-why-i-want-to-be-bffs-with-rose-leslie