28 Incredibly Beautiful Places You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
1. The Wisteria Tunnel at Kawachi Fuji Gardens, in Kitakyushu, Japan
2. The Tunnel of Love in Ukraine
Amos Chapple / Rex / Rex USA
The “tunnel” is actually a railway that transports wood to a local factory.
3. The Crooked Forest in Poland:
No one knows for sure what made the trees grow like this, although most believe humans had something to do with it.
4. Ice Canyon, Greenland:
5. Mount Roraima, Venezuela
Image Source / Rex USA
6. The Door To Hell, Turkmenistan
The “door” has been home to a 42 year old fire, fueled by the natural gas contained within the hole.
7. Chand Baori Well, India
The well has stood since the year 800, and was actually featured in The Dark Knight Rises.
8. The Stone Forest, Madagascar
POZZO DI BORGO Thomas/Shutterstock
9. Lapland, Finland
10. Camel Thorn Trees, Namibia:
Panoramic Images / Getty Images
11. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
Salar de Uyuni stretches for over 4000 square miles, making it the world’s largest salt flat.
13. The Crystal Cave, Iceland
IURIE BELEGURSCHI / CATERS NEWS
15. And Lake Hillier, Australia
JEAN PAUL FERRERO / ARDEA / CATERS NEWS
The pink color is a result of the bacteria in the water.
16. The subway in Stockholm, Sweden
17. The Blue Dragon River, Portugal
18. Hang Son Doong, Vietnam
Carsten Peter/National Geographic / Getty Images
Note the tiny, tiny man?
20. Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, United States
FRANS LANTING/DPA /LANDOV
Again, bacteria are responsible for the magnificent color of the spring.
21. Northern Lake Baikal, Russia
23. Tunnel of Light, Arizona
25. Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland
OJO Images / Rex / Rex USA
27. Baja California Desert Riverbeds
28. Lady Musgrave Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia
Bob Charlton/Lonely Planet Images / Getty Images
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/daves4/places-you-wont-believe-actually-exist