Political Animals In The Wild At The DNC
1. Here’s Robert Gibbs, Former Press Secretary For President Obama, Eastwooding
2. Not To Be Outdone, Here’s Pulitzer Prize-Winning Humorist Dave Barry Eastwooding The Hell Out Of That Stool
3. Jeff Bridges Was Everywhere…Here He Is Rushing Into His Hotel (He’s Not Blur Bombing My Picture Of That Woman, I’m Just A Terrible Photographer)
4. New York Senator Chuck Schumer, Sitting Down With BuzzFeed’s Very Own John Stanton And Ben Smith, Enjoyed A Krispy Kreme
5. Terry McAuliffe, Former Democratic National Committee Chairman And Hillary Clinton Campaign Advisor, Was Yelled At By A Cop For Exiting Through The Wrong Door
6. And Michigan Senator Carl Levin Was Yelled At For Not Showing His Credentials Before Entering The Arena…Getting Yelled At About Credentials Was A Common Occurence At The DNC
7. Mark Halperin, “Game Change” Author And Pundit’s Pundit, Takes A Call While Sheltering Himself From The Rain
8. Rain Was A Big Problem Throughout The Week…That’s Huffpost Political Analyst Howard Fineman On The MSNBC Stage With Soaking Wet Pants
9. Speaking Of MSNBC, Lawrence O’Donnel Looked Lost
10. But Brian Williams Swagged Through The Main Lobby Like A Man With A Mission
11. Savanah Guthrie From “Today” Had To Wait For The Elevator Like Everyone Else, Time She Spent On Her Phone
12. Media And Political Figures On Their Phones Was Pretty Much Their Default Position, As Further Evidenced By Pennsylvania Senator Bob Casey
13. Vermont Senator Pat Leahy Took Time Out Of Texting To Chat IRL With Washington Post Columnist E.J. Dionne
14. “Meet The Press” Host David Gregory Blurrily Shooting The Breeze (Again, Terrible Photographer)
15. Yes, That’s Evan Bayh
17. Newark Mayor Cory Booker Was Mobbed Wherever He Went, Including By BuzzFeed Reporter Rosie Gray (She’s Pretty Diminutive, But Booker Is Also A Big Dude)
18. Interior Secretary Ken Salazar Hanging Out With Fellow Headwear Enthusiasts
19. Former Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm, Understandably Exhausted By Her Full Throtle Speech
The barn-burning Macho Man Randy Savage speech can be seen here.
20. The Morning After Obama’s Acceptance Speech, The Charlotte Airport Was Crawling With Seemingly Every Figure Of The Media Elite
That’s Chris Matthews from “Hardball” in the baseball cap, talking with Andrea Mitchell from MSNBC to his right, as Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist Eugene Robinson chills out in front of them with his iPad.
21. Former Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele Noshes With CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Over Some Starbucks
22. But Nobody Could Compete With The Reverend Al Sharpton When It Came To Being Adored By Fellow Air Travellers
23. It Was An Epic Convention…Sing Us Off Mary J. Blige!
24. Wave Goodbye, Barney Frank!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/gavon/political-animals-in-the-wild-at-the-dnc