This Powerful Campaign Calls Out The Double Standards That Women Face At Work
1. In just one minute, this empowering and enlightening ad highlights several common gender-related professional double standards.
2. It is a part of Pantene Philippines’s integrated marketing campaign called #WhipIt, which encourages discussion about issues faced by women in the workplace.
3. It is accompanied by print and online ads in the same vein.
4. Last month, they hosted a forum to create a space for women to discuss professional gender biases.
5. And they conducted surveys regarding the same.
Amongst other results, the surveys found that “70% of survey respondents believed men deserved employment more than women.”
6. A photo album on their Facebook page highlights “strong women who are whipping” the labels and stereotypes that hold women back.
7. See the full album, and more information about the campaign, on their Facebook page here.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/regajha/this-powerful-campaign-calls-out-the-double-standards-that-w