$100 Visa Gift Card (plus $5.95 Purchase Fee)
As one of the world’s most recognizable and trusted brands, the Visa Gift Card is the perfect gift to give a friend or a loved one. This card can be used in the U.S. only, online or in stores, everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. So gift it with confidence! For customer service inquiries, please contact the number on the back of your card. Geographic shipping restrictions apply (WV, NM, SD, VT, HI, KS, US Virgin Islands and outside of U.S.). Expiration date on the packaging may vary. If available funds remain on your card after the valid thru date, call customer service to obtain a free replacement card. Not redeemable for cash, except as required by law. Not for gambling. Card cannot be used at merchants requiring a manual card imprint. Card cannot be used to make pre-authorized or recurring bill payments. Additional guidelines may apply. For cardholder services and balance inquiries, or to personalize your PIN for PIN debit purchases only (no cash or ATM access), visit www.giftcardmall.com/mygift or call toll-free 1 (888) 524-1283.
- This card is non-reloadable. No expiration of funds. No cash or ATM access. Cards are shipped ready to use.
- This card can be used in the U.S. only, online or in stores, where Visa debit cards are accepted. Your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase Visa gift cards.
- A one-time $5.95 purchase fee applies at the time of purchase. No fees after purchase (including dormancy, service or other fees).
- This item is not eligible for refund or return. Available for sale within the United States only (not available to Puerto Rico residents). Additional shipping restrictions apply to Hawaii, Kansas, New Mexico, South Dakota, US Virgin Islands, Vermont, and West Virginia.
- Do not provide any gift card details (such as the claim code) to someone you do not know or trust. There are a variety of scams in which fraudsters try to trick others into paying with gift cards. We want to make sure our customers are aware of potential scams that may involve asking for payment using gift cards. See “Be Informed” link at the top of the page to learn more.
Reblogged 6 months ago from www.amazon.com