15 Animals That Have Committed Huge Pinterest Fails
1. Pinterest tip: the simplest way to clean your ceiling fan is to throw a pillowcase over each blade and turn it on.
Fail: this handy cleaning hack turns out to be not so simple once you’re stuck up there.
2. Pinterest tip: bake cupcakes in ice cream cones!
Fail: bun, you’re doing it wrong.
3. Pinterest tip: clean your dishwasher the easy way by placing a large bowl of vinegar on the bottom rack and run through a full cycle.
Fail: ugh, you’re not supposed to multitask by cleaning YOURSELF, too!
4. Pinterest tip: shaving cream and Listerine makes an awesome foot mask that will make those cracked heels feel so smooth.
Fail: sorry, doesn’t quite work the same for paws, pal.
5. Pinterest tip: transform a watermelon into a cocktail keg.
Fail: It was going so well until these guys got so drunk they started eating the rind.
6. Pinterest tip: cut a paper towel roll in half if you run out of toilet paper.
Fail: paws are no substitute for a knife!
I don’t care how sharp your paws are.
7. Pinterest tip: cover a clutch in tinsel.
Get the DIY here.
Fail: eating the tinsel before it even reaches the bag and not realizing the consequences until later.
8. Pinterest tip: repair a bra in ten seconds or less with moleskin.
Fail: it definitely took this cat WAY longer than ten seconds.
9. Cool Pinterest project! Wrap a block of wood in yarn and use it as a stamp.
I guess these cats were too good for acrylic yarn.
10. Pinterest tip: a cactus in a tin can makes the perfect party favor or housewarming gift!
Fail: silly cat! Or should I call you maso-cat?
11. Pinterest tip: save so much drawer space by filing your clothes.
12. Pinterest tip: always adjust the shutter speed, which is basically adjusting how much light you are capturing in your photo.
Fail: you never actually took photos because the little crevice in the camera bag was just calling your name.
13. Pinterest tip: repair a scratched CD with toothpaste.
Fail: ok, not totally your fault since you don’t actually have fingers.
Fail: this cat is going to have the worst helmet head.
But is at least smart enough to know that a bagel wrapped in plastic wrap or aluminum foil works just fine.
15. Pinterest tip: make a SHAMROCK-ARITA! How Brilliant!
Totally gonna get drunk on these for St. Patrick’s Day.
Fail: actually more like a SUCCESS. Get your drink on, little guy.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/peggy/animals-that-have-made-huge-pinterest-fails