17 Questionable Things That Instagram Users Think Are #Nerd
1. Is this (adorable) baby chick eating #SuperSoldierSerum?
2. Do these weird feathered and bedazzled child flip flops bestow the power of #HumanFlight?
3. Maybe this Starbucks coffee is #Veritaserum?
4. Is this another doorway to #Narnia?
Please note it’s also tagged as #dogsofsummer. Whatever that means.
5. THIS IS A TERRIFYING #DEMONOFTHENIGHT AND NOTHING ELSE.
6. Uh…does each wrinkle on this puppy’s (also adorable) face hold a different #multiverse?
7. Maybe this ferris wheel goes fast enough to #TimeTravel?
9. I can only assume this face mask is made out of #VibraniumAlloy?
10. Uh…maybe Horsehead Man is entering the #WorstCostumeContest?
11. Maybe this is Aquaman’s version of #DrinkingTheBloodOfHisEnemies?
12. Maybe her flower bikini is #irradiated and she’s trying to call for help?
13. I can only assume this drunk bro in a parking lot is taking a pic with #SueStorm.
14. And that this is #preserum Steve Rogers taking inspirational shirtless bathroom selfies on his iPhone.
15. Double Styles = #HumanCloning #Truthers #ThingsTheGovernmentDoesn’tWantYouToKnow
16. Idk, ‘Cranberry’ must be a code word for #PolyjuicePotion?
17. No idea. Literally no fucking clue.
What the actual fuck? How does porn, candy, Active bars, and a giant fucking knife end with a #nerd? TELL ME INSTAGRAM.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/kmallikarjuna/questionable-things-that-instagram-users-think-are-nerd