23 Oddly Specific Netflix Categories That Only Have One Show You Can Watch
1. Orange Is The New Black is the only raunchy TV comedy featuring a strong female lead.
2. Like Crazy is the only emotional independent drama for hopeless romantics.
3. Days Of Heaven is the only Oscar-winning visually-striking movie from the 1970s.
4. Brighton Rock is the only romantic crime movie based on classic literature.
5. Beach Blanket Bingo is the only goofy dance musical.
6. Flicka Country Pride is the only coming-of-age animal tale.
7. Some Like It Hot is the only classic screwball comedy from the 1950s.
8. Thelma & Louise is the only Oscar-winning buddy movie.
9. Like Water For Chocolate is the only Latin American forbidden-love movie.
10. Children Underground is the only critically-acclaimed emotional drug movie.
11. Escapist is the only gritty British prison movie.
12. Wake In Fright is the only dark road trip movie from the 1970s.
13. The Brother From Another Planet is another critically-acclaimed quirky satire.
14. Welcome To Sarajevo is the only cerebral military movie based on real life.
15. Stella Days is the only understated showbiz 20th century period piece.
16. Miss Minoes is the only Dutch family adventure.
17. Danny is the only sentimental movie about horses for ages 11 to 12.
18. Visiting Hours is the only gory Canadian revenge movie.
19. Garfield And Friends is the only witty talking-animal TV show
20. Strictly Ballroom is the only critically-acclaimed romantic dance movie.
21. Return Of The Killer Tomatoes is the only raunchy mad-scientist comedy.
22. Casper’s Haunted Christmas is the only mistaken-identity movie for ages 5 to 7.
23. And then whatever category Big Money Rustlas starring Violent J and Shaggy 2 Dope of the Insane Clown Posse is in.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/23-oddly-specific-netflix-categories-that-only-have-one-show