crocs Unisex Classic Clog, Khaki, 9 US Men / 11 US Women
Crocs Unisex Classic Shoes Details: The Classic, now available in extended sizes up to men’s 17 in black, chocolate, khaki. Slip into your favorite clog and enjoy a custom fit, water-friendly design and ventilated forefoot for breathability. Crocs Classic Details: Ventilation ports add breathability and help water and debris drain away. Water-friendly and buoyant; weighs only ounces. Fully molded Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort. Heel strap offers a secure fit. Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry. Lightweight, non-marking soles.Looking for the ultimate warm-weather shoe? Crocs’ Classic clog has a ventilated upper and a traction outsole to make it a top wet-dry performer–perfect for the beach–but we can think of a zillion other places you’ll want to wear it.
- DESIGN: This shoe is constructed using a fully molded Crocs Croslite material for signature Crocs comfort. The ventilation ports add breathability and help water and debris drain away. The heel strap is designed to offer a secure fit but can be pivoted forward on the clog to provide an easy, slip-on option!
- BENEFITS: These shoes are lightweight, odor-resistant, easy to clean with soap and water, and quick to dry. They also offer non-marking soles, an easy slip-on design, and extreme durability. The ventilation holes allow them to be personalized with Jibbitz charms!
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY? These shoes offer a roomy fit, generous in length and width. They offer an EE width (extra wide). If you are shopping for a 1/2 size, we suggest ordering down to the next smallest whole size.
- WHERE DO I WEAR THESE? These shoes are perfect for any occasion. They serve as great house slippers but are also the ideal boat, beach, pool, shower, gym, travel, walking or garden shoe. They are also very popular as a team or squad shoe!
- WHO CAN WEAR THESE? Anyone!! These shoes are loved by all! They are suitable for boys, girls, men, women, professionals, and particularly youth in search of a fashion shoe!
Reblogged 2 years ago from www.amazon.com