Did You Know Jimi Hendrix Was In Seventeen Magazine?
1. In the Feb. 1969 issue of Seventeen, Jimi Hendrix participated in a fashion photo shoot — which I only assume was about how to coordinate T-shirts, handkerchiefs, and skirts.
In 1969, Jimi was one of the world’s highest paid performers; six months after he appeared in the magazine he headlined Woodstock.
2. And he brought along his band members Noel Redding (bassist) and Mitch Mitchell (drums) to participate in all the fun.
3. Jimi was clearly thrilled to be there.
4. But not a thrilled as this model.
5. Worse yet, his name didn’t even make the cover:
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/did-you-know-jimi-hendrix-was-in-seventeen-magazine