Fleur de Sel de Guérande – 5 oz.
5oz resealable pouch of all-natural Fleur de Sel (Flower of Salt). Salt grain: Natural Fine Grain (neither crushes nor ground) Salt color: Natural off-white Salt origin: Guerande, France This salt carries the ‘Nature & Progrès’ certification label from France. *Please note: Due to its natural harvesting process, this salt may arrive slightly damp because of moisture in the salts. *This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.
- PROFESSIONAL GOURMET SALT – Fleur de Sel salt is esteemed by professional chefs as the best sea salt for culinary use with its delicate flavor, light and moist texture and high mineral content.
- AUTHENTIC & HAND HARVESTED – Guerande “paludiers” harvest Fleur De Sel by skimming the very surface of the salt ponds, obtaining only the salt crystals formed on the top layer. San Francisco Salt Company Fleur de Sel is certified from the Nature & Progrés institute in France, a strict certification process ensuring purity and excellence.
- NATURAL FINE GRAIN – Neither crushed nor ground.
- KOSHER CERTIFIED – Our Fleur de Sel Sea Salt is Kosher Certified, Non-GMO, and does not contain any MSG, Soy, Gluten, Dairy, or anti-caking agents. Packaged in our U.S.A., SQF Quality code compliant facility.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Here at the San Francisco Salt Company we are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our products, which is why we stand behind every single item that we sell. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase reach out to us directly and we will make it right.
Reblogged 1 week ago from www.amazon.com