Hardwired EMS-LCHW30 RV Surge & Electrical Protector
Progressive Industries Hardwired Electrical Management Systems (EMS) provide full RV protection against all adverse power conditions. You will feel secure with multi-mode surge, voltage, polarity and lost/open neutral protection. Each unit includes a digital display, scrolling continuously through the power source information: Voltage(s), current, frequency, error code, and previous error code (if applicable). Replacement parts are simply plug-and-play, making repairs quick and easy. As with our portable models, the computer is driven by state of the art microprocessors.
- Surge Protection: 3-Mode / 1,790J / 44,000A. Ratings: 30A / 120V / 3,600W. Operating Temperatures: -40C to +105C
- Open Ground, Open Neutral & Reverse Polarity Detection, Over/Under voltage Protection, Accidental 240V Protection and A/C Frequency Protection
- Miswired pedestal indication and surge failure indicator
- Built-in Digital Display scrolls continuously through the power source information: Voltage(s), current, frequency, error code, and previous error code (if applicable)
- UL Certified and Canadian Approved. Lifetime Warranty.
Reblogged 10 months ago from www.amazon.com