HOLIDAY PROMOTION! PREMIUM ORGANIC PINE NUTS – 1 Pound. MADE IN RUSSIA, Wild Harvested, Raw, NO Preservatives, Authentic and 100% Natural. Best Quality in a Market. Stored in Refrigerator.
People have been aware of the properties of Siberian Pine Nuts for a long time. The price of Siberian Pine Nutsl on the world market has always been high. Demand for Siberian Pine Nuts was never satisfied. So what gives this product its good properties? However, the main “surprise” in Siberian Pine Nuts is that its chemical composition is similar to human citamins! Citamins are a new class of medication containing biologically active additives, which are a balanced set of biologically active substances with organotropic effects, extracted from animal tissue, which contain physiological concentrates of mineral substances, microelements and vitamins in an easily-digestible form. As a result of 25 years (1971-1996) of scientific and clinical studies carried out by the St. Petersburg institute of bio-regulation and gerontology, a method for integrated prevention of age-related pathologies, slowing down ageing and increasing life expectancy, which includes homeostasis correction by using peptide bio-regulators, was developed. Despite not being peptide bio-regulators, citamins nonetheless have a massive health-improvement capacity. An important aspect of citamin therapy is the fact that the body’s recovery takes place at the DNA and RNA level. It should be noted that according to World Health Organization (WHO) assessments, peptide medications are considered to be the medication of the 21st century, and some popular science publications have labeled citamins “anti-ageing tablets”. Thus, the similar chemical composition of Siberian Pine Nuts and citamins leads us to the thought that the Siberian Pine is an equivalent of animals, including humans, in the world of plants. Pine Nuts itself could be considered to be a plant citamin. Given these facts it’s easy to see why the Siberian Pine has long been a symbol of health and longevity and why its good properties are so strong.
- Amazing slightly sweet taste containing hints of milk. Harvested and packed in Russia. NO pine mouth syndrome. Pine nuts are shipped from Russia to America only by airline over the course of two days and only in thermally insulated containers. Mail delivery of orders is by expedited service. The most important factor in pine nuts is their content of up to 70% of valuable fats of plant origin. Omega-3 and Omega-6 are contained in pine nuts in an ideal proportion, practically 1:1
- For extensive period of time we try to find fresh Siberian pine nuts. The best which we found was Italian pine nuts, all other was from China. (Chinese producers initially extract the oil from the nuts using a chemical means that does not destroy the structure of the nut. So, they have already made money from the oil, and they are now making money from the nuts; here is the Chinese “miracle”.) All of them were far away from Siberian nuts by the quality, taste and health effect.
- Siberian pine nuts are completely organic and wild harvested. They contain no GMOs and come from trees that have not been grafted. Siberian pine nuts are the most valuable product of all known products obtained from various plants. On average, any product-whether nuts, fruits, seeds, root vegetables, or berries-takes from three to five months to ripen, and ripening does not occur during the winter. Pine nuts ripen over a period of two years, and are a much more valuable product for human health.
- The brand name “Siberian Pine Nut Oil” stands for business integrity, decency and the highest possible quality of product. All products marketed under this brand name convey the primordial power of Nature and the warmth of our hearts. We offer: – A variety of high-quality pine products, including pine nuts, pine flour and pine nut oil. Huge plantations of pine trees grow in the Siberian taiga, said to be the ecologically purest area of the world.
- The virgin forest of the taiga has never been treated with any chemicals or artificial fertilisation, nor abused by agricultural machines. Pine nuts take two years to mature, during which time the tree accumulates a huge volume of positive cosmic energy. Crops of nuts are harvested manually by people lovingly devoted to this task, working in a pleasant environment without undue haste to create unique products full of positive energy reflecting the infinite powers of Nature.
Reblogged 10 months ago from www.amazon.com