How To Help A Friend Through A Breakup
1. So, your friend was dumped. Time for you to spring to action.
2. Did you secretly hate him because he was a jerk or douche?
4. If yes, try not to gloat about. You can do that later on:
5. Make some fancy cupcakes for her (these double as your secret celebration):
6. Act totally surprised:
7. Are they one of those couples that always breaks up and gets back together?
8. If so, just be a good listener and pretend as hard as you can to care this time:
9. Did he break up with her in a bad way?
11. Swing by the discount liquor store and bring over a Franzia:
13. Bastard. Help her brainstorm the perfect revenge:
15. No time for homebaked goods, grab some Hostess cupcakes:
16. And you’ll need to stock up on supplies, this is going to be a long night.
17. Important: do NOT let her cut bangs with nail scissors, no matter how badly she wants to:
18. Was he a nice guy and they’re going to stay friends?
19. Then you can skip the trashing him part and focus on all the other hotties out there:
20. An elaborately decorated cake is a good gesture:
21. A bottle of cheap wine should suffice:
22. Remember: your BFF duties are not done until you’re drunk and full of junk food:
24. Good news! More time for just besties to hang out!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/how-to-help-a-friend-through-a-breakup