Key Insights: Marketers reveal their confidence, fears, and marketing technology inclinations
- Marketing technology spend has risen from the March slump towards the early phase of June
- A seven-day rolling of the statistics showed that 41% are increasing their marketing technology spend budgets
- Our benchmark survey revealed that 62% of marketers are confident about achieving their goals
- Search & Social Advertising, Ecommerce marketing, SEO, and Mobile & Web Analytics stand strong as marketers’ favorite technologies across April, May, and early June
- The chariot is only as fast as the slowest horse, so how will marketers achieve their goals?
The world has moved from lockdown to an unlock phase into the new normal, and as that happens here’s a quick look at the progressions of the marketing mix.
Current marketing technology stacks haven’t won confidence
The chariot is only as fast as the slowest horse, so how will marketers achieve their goals? Our benchmark survey revealed that 62% of marketers are confident about achieving their goals.
And as marketers rethink their technology and strategies, they aren’t very confident about their existing martech stack which is quite the contradiction.
Marketing technology spends rise
Marketing technology spend has risen from the March slump towards the early phase of June. A seven-day rolling of the statistics showed that:
- 41% are increasing their marketing technology spend budgets
- 19% are decreasing their marketing technology spend budgets
- 39% are maintaining their marketing technology spend budgets
Top tech across advertising, sales, content, and management
The work from home conditions identified the pressing need for businesses to have more streamlined processes, organized data, and technology that adds value to key business verticals like sales, marketing, and content creation.
Here’s a list of the technologies marketing leaders are keen on buying:
- Search & Social advertising
- Mobile marketing
- Ecommerce marketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile & Web Analytics
- Marketing Analytics, Performance & Attribution
- Projects & Workflow
What’s making marketers burn the midnight oil?
It’s quite obvious that COVID-19 is an umbrella challenge that has thrown businesses off the curb, however, it has amplified the others as many companies struggle to keep the lights on, maintain their customer base, position their brand, and stay efficient and profitable.
ClickZ readers’ choice for the week
As we run AI month, readers are immersing in these top stories and our key insights articles continue to remain a favorite.
- Three steps to prepare for the post-COVID-19 business world
- Key Insights: B2B content marketing decoded, top marketing technologies, and AI spotlight
- Marketing strategies during – and after – Coronavirus
- The COVID-19 effect on the marketing world
- Athenahealth operationalizes customer feedback to drive clinical and financial results
The post Key Insights: Marketers reveal their confidence, fears, and marketing technology inclinations appeared first on ClickZ.
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.clickz.com