Le Saunier De Camargue Fleur De Sel (Sea Salt), 4.4 oz
In Camargue, France, the Fleur de Sel crystallizes in summer on the surfaces of sea water where it is carefully harvested by the Salt FarmerFleur de Sel de Camargue should be sprinkled by hand over foods just before serving to best appreciate its fine crystalline texture and special savor. Salt has long been the world┐s most essential seasoning and Fleur de Sel de Camargue will add the ultimate flavor dimension to all cooking ┐ from basic to gourmet cuisine.
- A great alternative to table salt
- BARE TO BRONZED: Flaunt a fabulously flawless faux glow without stepping one pretty pinky toe in the sweltering sun with this buildable and believable sunless tanning body butter that boasts a bevy of beauty benefits.
- COLOR CONTROL: You control the day-to-day depth and darkness of your own unique “tans-formation” with every delicious drop of this rich, luxurious, creamy-whipped gradual tanning body butter that slathers on clear, leaving skin smooth, soft, supple, and sun-sational.
- BRONZING WITH BENEFITS: This skin-smart sun solution is fortified with naturally derived squaline to hydrate and heal the skin, moisturizing glycerin to glide product across skin effortlessly, while providing a gorgeous, glistening sheen, and a proprietary beautifying blend of green and brown marine algae to detoxify, oxygenate, and rejuvenate the skin on a cellular level.
- NO NASTIES: Non-comedogenic formulation is free- of cruelty-testing, parabens, and gluten, ensuring a non-irritating, ethical, and pleasant sunless tanning experience for all skin types and tones.
- NO FAUX GLOW FUNK: Exclusive Odor-Ban 200 offers a virtually odorless sunless tanning application, while trade secret, “beachifying” blend of Eco-Cert DHA and Erythulose offer highly-pigmented, streak-free, sun-kissed color without the sun.
Reblogged 11 months ago from www.amazon.com