Lindsay Lohan’s Most Endearing Moments From Her Stint As Host Of “Chelsea Lately”
1. When she referred to rehab as her “court-ordered vacation in Malibu.”
2. When she talked about her bisexual days.
3. On the famous Vine of the lady who burned herself with a curling iron:
4. When she talked about the Russian vodka boycotts.
5. When she was bashful about the cinematic gem that was The Parent Trap.
7. When Lindsay told a comic that his joke was bad.
8. Her joke about Kristen Stewart.
9. When she seethed over the paparazzi:
10. When Lindsay referenced her “bad clone.”
11. This cheesy opening monologue in which she thanked other “celebrities” for taking up the tabloid pages while in rehab:
12. …Which led to this happy moment:
13. On Justin Bieber putting a fan’s phone down his pants:
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/lindsay-lohans-most-endearing-moments-from-chelsea-lately