Lodge 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet. Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Pan for Stovetop of Oven Use
Lodge Logic Pro-Logic 10″ Cast Iron SkilletThe Lodge Logic Pro-Logic cast iron skillet and cookware is beautifully designed and compliments any kitchen. Lodge Pro-Logic skillets are designed with sloped sides, and loop handles that making handling them easy. This lodge cast iron skillet measures 10-1/4″ in diameter by 2″ deep.Standard Features:Lodge Logic Pro-Logic 10″ Cast Iron Skillet Pre-Seasons Ready-To-Use For Use on Stove Top or Camp Grill Assist Handles Make for Easy Handling Two Pouring Lips Heavy-Duty and Durable, Designed to Last for Years Cast Iron Makes for Superior Heat Retention and Even Heating of Foods Hand Wash with Stiff Brush and Hot Water Diameter: 10-1/4″ Depth: 2″ Material: Cast Iron Made in the USA Model #: L8SK3 177371
- 10.25 Inch Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet. An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Reblogged 1 week ago from www.amazon.com