Ronald Reagan Made A Movie With James Dean This One Time
1. In 1954, Ronald Reagan and James Dean were in an episode of General Electric Theater together called “The Dark, Dark Hours.”
2. Reagan played a doctor who got a knock at the door from a teen one night who said his friend was shot and needed a doctor.
3. And Reagan was all, “Well, we should call the cops,” but then James Dean was like, “No,” and he pulled a gun.
5. And then it was revealed Reagan had a wife and kid at home.
6. And James Dean tried to hold the wife hostage.
7. But Reagan beat him down and protected his family.
8. Because peace through strength.
9. Here’s the full episode.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/ronald-reagan-made-a-movie-with-james-dean-this-one-time