SaltWorks Fleur de Sel French Flower of Salt, Artisan Pour Spout Pouch, 15 Ounce
Delicate, moist and crunchy—Fleur de Sel is known as “the caviar of salts” by chefs around the world. The result of a cool evening wind gently blowing across the surface of salt ponds in Guérande, France, delicate crystals blossom quickly and are gathered early in the morning using traditional wooden tools. This tender harvesting process leaves the crystals intact and helps them retain their natural moisture. Used by cooks worldwide when seasoning their favorite foods, Fleur de Sel is one of the most treasured finishing salts for gourmet dishes, adding subtle salinity and crunch, and in spice & herb blends, as it helps to breakdown herbs and open up their flavor.
- GOURMET SEA SALT: Cherished for its natural moisture, unique texture and balanced flavor, SaltWorks Fleur de Sel is an exceptional addition to any dish from grilled fish and steamed vegetables to chocolate ice cream
- CAVIAR OF SALT: Using centuries-old harvesting techniques and wooden tools, Fleur de Sel is carefully harvested by hand from the surface of salt ponds in the Guérande region of France
- POUR-SPOUT POUCH: Available in a smaller bulk option, our kitchen and pantry friendly pour-spout pouch makes measuring out salt and refilling shakers and jars easy
- ARTISAN COLLECTION: Fleur de Sel French Flower of Salt is a part of SaltWorks Artisan line featuring all-natural traditional sea salts, artisanal finishing salts and delicious smoked salts
- COMMITTED TO QUALITY: We’re passionate about producing all-natural sea salts that are organic compliant, OU Kosher certified, non-GMO, chemical free, allergen free and gluten free
Reblogged 6 months ago from www.amazon.com