Supreme Commander 2 – Xbox 360
Set 25 years after the events of the original game, Supreme Commander 2 begins with the assassination of the newly elected president of the Colonial Defense Coalition. The CDC members – the United Earth Federation, the Order of the Illuminate, and the Cybran Nation – deny involvement, blame each other, and a galactic war ensues! Experience brutal battles on a massive scale! Players will wage war by creating enormous customizable armies and experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment. Take the role of one of the three enigmatic commanders, each representing a unique faction with a rich story that brings a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or fight the battle online. Where do your loyalties lie?
- Take on the role of three enigmatic commanders; former friends from each of the unique factions — The United Earth Federation (UEF), The Illuminate and the Cybran Nation — who get dragged into a conflict of galactic consequences
- Explore a rich, character-driven single-player game which spans over 18 missions and delivers a new level of emotional connection to the RTS genre, or take the battle online for an exhilarating multi-player experience
- Fight action-packed battles on a massive scale, waging war with enormous land, air and naval units in visually spectacular environments, brought to life by all-new rendering technology and a true evolution of RTS controls on both platforms
- Upgrade and customize armies with new weapons and technology and deploy them instantly on the battlefield, turning a base-level tank into a high-powered, multi-barreled, anti-aircraft-sporting multipurpose battle unit
- Deploy experimental war machines that can change the balance of power at any given moment; experience a streamlined economy and redesigned UI putting the focus squarely on combat, battlefield tactics and high-level strategic decision making
Reblogged 9 months ago from www.amazon.com