You Can Change The Language Setting On Twitter To “Lolcatz”
1. Here’s how you do it. Go to Twitter (obviously), click on ‘Settings’ > ‘Language’ > ‘LOLCATZ (beta)’.
2. The tweets you read won’t change to ‘Lolcatz’ (suggestion to Twitter: they should), but everything else does. Take that settings page for example.
3. ‘Interactions’ become ‘INTERACSHUNS’.
5. Instructions about how you can download an archive of your tweets makes a lot more sense too.
6. Even though Lolcatz might be feel a bit old now, it’s still certain to raise a smile during the cold winter days anyway.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/scottybryan/you-can-change-the-language-setting-on-twitter-to-lolcatz