Echo Input – Bring Alexa to your own speaker- White
Echo Input adds Alexa to your favorite speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. Just ask Alexa to play a song, check the news or weather, set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, or control compatible smart home devices.
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
- Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Reblogged 10 months ago from www.amazon.com