Fila Men’s Strada Disruptor, Black/White/Vin Red
Fila Disruptor II Sneakers – A throwback to the original athletic sneakers to ever first come out by Fila, these Disruptor II’s are lightweight with an EVA midsole, a light rubber outsole, and made with a blend of real and synthetic leather that cuts down on weight while also adding a ton of strength. With a removable cushioned insole, you can easily keep these sneakers clean and fresh. One thing for which Fila is known, perhaps above all, is their athletic shoes. These shoes fall right in line with that classic Fila offering and are great for running, exercising, basketball, and all sorts of other activities and sports. Your feet will stay comfortable and well protected in these sneakers. Opened in 1911 in Biella, Italy, Fila was opened by brothers who were dedicated to using the best materials to create the best products. Today, we celebrate over a centurty of Fila, and we are well acquainted with the Fila brand and everything they have to offer, from shoes and socks to pants, hats, tops, and so much more.
- Lightweight EVA Midsole – The midsole of a shoe provides stability and a barrier between the upper and outsole, and this light EVA molded midsole gives you strength and stability without added weight.
- Removable Cushioned Insole – Not only does this insole provide plenty of comfort for men who like to remain active, but it’s also removable and washable, so you can keep your shoes fresh.
- Embroidered Logo – While a minor detail to some, having the logo embroidered onto the shoe means that it’s there permanently, so it’s not going to leave a spot on the shoe where it falls off.
- Molded Rubber Outsole – As an athletic sneaker, Fila ups and ante and strength and durability, particularly with this strong, flexible, durable rubber outsole.
- Leather-Synthetic Blend – The blending of both real and synthetic leather with this Fila shoe has created a lighter shoe that’s a lot more durable, yet still retains that full-grain leather look.
Reblogged 4 months ago from www.amazon.com