Jubilee Sweet Watermelon Seeds, 75+ Premium Heirloom Seeds,Giant Long Watermelons full of Flavor!, Popular & Top Seller!, (Isla’s Garden Seeds), Non Gmo Organic, 85% Germination Rates, Highest Quality
Jubilee Watermelon – In cool climates, watermelon seeds should be started indoors, but no sooner than a month before transplanting; plant three seeds per peat pot, 1/4″ deep. Provide heat to keep the soil at least 80-85 degrees F. Cut off all but the strongest seedling as soon as true leaves appear, and transplant about a week after frost; put two or three plants in each hill with a 6-8′ space in all directions. Gardeners in warm climates will be able to direct sow watermelons as soon as the soil temperature reaches at least 75 degrees F, planting six seeds per hill with 6-8′ of space in all directions. Thin to the strongest two or three plants as soon as the seedlings appear. Watermelons should be planted in full sun and rich, loose soil. Young seedlings may benefit from black plastic to warm up the soil.
- Jubilee Watermelon needs a moderate amount of maintenance, so some level of previous experience comes in handy when growing this plant. Ensure that you are aware of the soil, sun, ph and water requirements for this plant and keep an eye out for pests.
- These monster watermelons are so delicious and packed with rich sweet flavor! Fantastic for your home garden! Plant three seeds per peat pot, 1/4″ deep. Provide heat to keep the soil at least 80-85 degrees F. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
- Annual. 85 days. 6-12″ height. 5-6′ spacing. Produces nearly round 25 lb. average striped green watermelons with crimson flesh.
- USDA Zones: 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12
- For more of Isla’s Garden Seed products, enter Isla’s Garden Seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com