Muck Arctic Sport Rubber High Performance Men’s Winter Boots, Black, 13M US
Ideal for outdoor work or leisure activities during frigid weather, Muck Arctic Sport Rubber High Performance Men’s Winter Boots will keep your feet warm in temperatures as low as -40 °F (-40°C), even when you’re standing ankle deep in snow and slush. Offering both support and comfort, these insulated boots have a contoured midsole and warm fleece lining with thermal foam under the footbed. The 5 mm neoprene in these men’s snow boots offers numerous benefits: it’s waterproof, it absorbs shock, retains heat and prevents chafing by adjusting to the natural contours of the feet. These men’s winter boots with molded lugs are built with a fully-sealed rubber shell that extends high above the ankle for extra protection when walking in deeper snow.
- 5 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Completely sealed rubber shell extends up above ankle area for added protection from moisture
- Fleece lining is soft, durable and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; 2 mm of thermal foam under footbed; comfort rated from -40 °F to 40 °F (-40°C to 4°C)
- Outsole with rugged molded lugs for increased traction on slippery and uneven terrain
- 100% waterproof winter boots; EVA contoured, molded midsole for increased support
Reblogged 1 week ago from www.amazon.com