Wine Aerator Electric Wine Opener – Wine Openers Best Sellers One Touch Portable Red – White Wine Accessories Aeration For Wine and Spirit Beginner and Enthusiast -Spout Pourer – wine preserver
Electric Wine Aerator and Dispenser – Easy Touch Operation – Built-in Li-ion battery – FDA Approved – Gift Box.One-Touch Electric Wine Aerator and Electric Wine Dispenser Electric Suction Device Quickly Wake Up the Wine.
CCsky Electronic Wine Aerator is designed to aerate the wine immediately with one simple touch. It has a powerful pump inside, providing strong airflow to pump the wine out into your glass.
The decanter works with most standard US and EU wine, scotch, and whiskey bottle shapes.
The flexible tube fits into shorter and larger bottles, particularly whiskey. wine infuser & wine tap aerator & wine decanter easy to clean .
Dimensions : 6.5 x2.5 x 2.5 in
Weight : 0.85 lbs
1x User Manual
1x Velvet bag
1x USB charge cable
2x Flexible Tube
Please note: store your decenter in a dry place until your next use.
- 🍷【SIMPLE 1-BUTTON AERATION】 : Aerate and 8X oxidize with the push of a button , Impress your guests, amplify the ambience and enhance the purity, aroma, luxurious and taste of your favorite white or red wine with our wine aerator.
- 🍷【WINE PRESERVER LONGER】 : This wine accessory features an airtight rubber seal, so your wines remain fresh while you drink. Electric Wine Aerator Dispenser is the best gift for someone who likes/is going to hold a party.
- 🍷【HIGH QUALITY & UNIQUE NO NOISE DESIGN】 : Electronic Red Wine aerator pourer decanter designed to take wine sediment away and super quiet design.
- 🍷【USB RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】： Built-in Li-ion battery . It can be used for any wine bottle because it is has a universal fit that attaches to all wine bottle types. It is also portable and can be easily attached or detached for convenience.
- 🍷【EFFORTLESS MAINTENANCE】 : Easy to use and clean . Easy maintenance . No Drip, No lifting, No aiming , No waiting , Insert the tubes into clean water and press the white button, finish cleaning when the water becomes clean.
Reblogged 1 year ago from www.amazon.com